*This seat has been discontinued* Need an inexpensive booster? A narrow booster? A travel booster? All the above? Then here is the booster for you, the Harmony Folding Booster.
CSFTL Quick Stats
- High back booster weight range: 30-110 lbs.
- High back booster height range: 34-57″
- Highest booster guide position: 19″
- Expiration: 6 years
- Does not become a backless booster
- Does not allow overhang
- Ultra-compact fold for easy travel and storage (16″ H x 17.5″ W x 11″ D)
- 7-position, 1-hand height adjustable headrest
- EPS energy-absorbing foam
- Lightweight design with integrated carry handle
- Ultra plush, durable seat pad and extra foam for maximum comfort is removable for washing
- Removable cup holder
At 17.5 inches wide, the Harmony Folding Booster is fairly narrow and tends to work well in three across situations. Here it is with the RECARO Performance BOOSTER and the Combi Coccoro. Unlike other less expensive boosters, this seat offers deep head and torso support. This makes staying upright while sleeping much easier. Top headrest position is around 19 inches. It is able to be adjusted to the top position in the third row of the Town and Country van, but barely. Any taller and it would run into the top and start to tilt. It does have slight retraction issues if the child leans forward, but not as bad as some and not enough to not recommend the seat.
The coolest thing about this booster is it folds! So if grandma wants to keep a booster in her car or you’re flying and want to use it as a carry on, perfect. It’s very easy to fold and has a strap to keep it closed and be able to carry it by. It would be great for carpooling and carrying to school as well.
The biggest drawback to this seat is it requires 100% of the booster to be on the vehicle seat. This can be a concern in smaller vehicles with shallow backseats.